21 July, 2023

Good News Post





I don't just get klingon Blackbirds and Robins on my fat feeder [or Woodpigs on the nut feeder..Really.], as more woodlandy species - also far more bashful - do too. Nuthatches you've seen [quite well, sometimes], and even the odd GSW.

Here's an odd GSW;

"Who? Me?"

Yes, the bright red crown of a juvenile!

Through a very small gap in t'curtains


Having accidentally flushed several times 'GSW' showing only a black and white bum, exiting with rapidity, it's brilliant to prove local breeding.
:D


Mottled Green

Gorgeous moth. When I first saw it, I admit I thought I had a marvel..
 
One day.
 
 
 
Fern

Another first for me.
:)


Udea fulvalis

Ditto.

Small Magpie

Least Carpet

These two firsts for year.


Small Blood-vein


That last a repeat, but a much nicer [and smaller] individual.


Ok, th-th-that's all, folks!



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment