06 July, 2023

Other Things


I'm trying very hard to resist a Klingons on the starboard feeder type joke.


As you can see, unsuccessfully.

See also this,

That's a REALLY big LTT...

Ahem.


And now, my True Purpose in posting this is revealed [Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha.....]


Oh noes, 'tis a moff

Face to face

Box Tree Moths
are about again

Here's an interesting
variation!

Also,

Riband Wave

Mullein Wave
 
Another Riband Wave
  
Ditto

Lots of variation in Riband Waves, still not found a Portland Ribbon this year, though.



Small Blood-vein

Willow Beauty

Another, in natural light

Paignton Snout

"This is my good side"

Bloxworth Snout

[Snouts lacking snouts; I suspect the weather may have had an effect, it's been rather windy]

Dark Arches,
on a pavement in the rain?!?

Double-striped Pug


Buff Ermine


Dwarf Cream Wave


Quite a few about

Small Dusty Wave

Single-dotted Wave

Treble Brown Spot


Yes, I could have rotated them to make the comparison easier, but the moths wanted to be as they are, so I'm respecting their wishes.


Common Marbled Carpet

And now...

Micro time....


Olindia schumacherana

Rhomboid Tortrix
[bit worn]

Tachystola acrostantha?


I have a few crambids, but, well...



I have tried to ID the micros, maybe even accurately?
[Ok, maybe even most of them are accurate... Ahem.]





Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment