30 August, 2023

I Almost Forgot


To unleash a variety of moths upon your poor suffering eyes!

Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaa



Ahem.


Portland Ribbon Wave

At last and other comments.

Mocha

Compare with Blair's Mocha in a previous post.

Four-spotted Footman

First 'proper' footman sp. of the year [Rosy is great, but too compact to be a real 'footman', you know?]


August Thorn

Not only first thorn, but first August.

Small Dusty Wave

Lots of these turned up [comparatively, that is. Five wouldn't be at all remarkable ten years ago...], and still one or two most mothy mornings.

Autumn Green Carpet


Another first of species; I've had two other green carpets [Green and July Highflier] before, this looks markedly different in the scale and made me go 'ooh, what's that?' when I saw it.


I shall spare you any more [this time] though be warned that the calmer warmer cloudy-ish night are meaning I'm finally getting some moths now, so another moff post may be coming [next month though].

I do have non-moth content, and indeed non-Patch content [!!]. There will be birds. It will be good.

[Ish]

Honest.


You trust me, right?
:)



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment