07 June, 2019

Playing With The New Toy


In those in between gaps of the working week, a few of my voracious fiends feathered piranhas beloved skygarden visitors were incautious enough to come in when I had my new camera in hand..

Observe;

'Eeny meeny miney mo...'

Now I've added  fancy finch mix to the sunflower seeds, it seems the choice has put that dratted Coal Tit from throwing six away for every one taken...

"Love those soggy peanuts"

Those streaks are raindrops, btw...

Who says Blackbirds aren't a clinging species?

"Hurry up!"

Never mind the window glare, eh?

Greenfinches!
[Still working out the  autofocus..]

Best poser would be a Pig.
Figures.


Now all I need is some decent butterfly weath-   Oh, bugger.

Yeah, figures.


Maybe next year..?

:(


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment