08 July, 2019

Yes, Really


Three posts in one day.. Sign of the Apocralypse??

More like 'sign of Tom actually getting some of his backlog caught up'.. :)


In more recent news, I shall be posting about a successful twitch for Red-veined Darter [as you may have guessed from that one down there] and yet another miserable butterfly failure, which followed on from a previous failure that also had some success. So go figure.

This will all make at least some sense when said posts materialise. [[What do you mean "If"?!?!?]]

And there's also the ever-growing Insects At Home thing, mostly delayed by trying to ID waves and pugs and carpets.. I suppose I ought to just throw them all up and edit when [if - a more reasonable if!] I find out what they are.


Anyways, I am on it and it shall be done.


Be Seeing You...




Really, it will be done. This month.


Stop laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment