26 August, 2019

Public Service Announcement


Greetings.

Due to a backlog of posts and my ever-increasing activity requiring more to be written, I hereby give notice that it's going to get busy on here. Yes, multiple posts a day and all that nonsense.

Exactly when this will start is a matter of uncertainty, but I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be that day. Then again, if it wasn't for absurdly cute if insanely frustrating butterflies*, that day would have been today, so I can make no guarantees.


At some point in the near future, I shall

Be Seeing You...



[[*They seemed to know exactly when my camera had finally - after tens of seconds, sometimes - decided to give me focus where I wanted it and then fly off...**]]
[[**I would like to apologise for my 'technical language' to all present.. I did try to keep it down. ::Ahem::]]

No comments:

Post a Comment