10 July, 2022

Intermission


Backward Birding would like to apologise for the unreasonable delays in posting currently being experienced on this service.


These are due to technical problems.



Also, it's fecking hot and my brain won't work properly half the time.






I do have things to post, even words [remember those? When I went on about stuff instead of just scrawling a sentence or two then posting ten thousand very common moffs?    I don't. Not really.] and the desire if not the ability to get things formed. Even posts with a long line of moth photos.



I'm not going to do that.
Even now.


I've posted several sentences, some of which are even vaguely readable, and now I'm only putting up one moth..

Woo.

Here you go;

Swallowtail

Not toooo awful, I suppose.
[I could have rotated this to something more aesthetically pleasing, but that is the angle it rested at. I think it works. The moth certainly does.]



Better service will resume.


Maybe.



Service will resume.
 
 
Definitely.





Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment