14 July, 2016

Gotcha! Well... Sort Of.


Yes, I threatened this, didn't I?


Aside from the fearsome rate at which the Greenfinches are getting through sunflower seeds, no real news to report [and let's face it, there's plenty of real real news to be going on with..]



Just some of these;

Swifts!!

The autofocus was having fits, but I got one good one. [Well, I got one, anyway]


Grocklemobile annoying the anglers
at the Nose

You can just make out a couple of crab pot buoys they've gone over, too...


H&S strikes again...!


Oh dear.


Small White
[male, second brood]

The possibility of halfway legible insect shots now waits on the weather making its frickin' mind up..


Target practice

Ok not sharp, but recognisable, which is a first for flying Gannetry as far as I'm concerned!


That'll do for now [if goggle lets me publish this, anyway; there have been some sort of technical issues....]


EDIT:
I don't like Collared Pratincoles. That's twice now.
Tut.



Be Seeing You..

No comments:

Post a Comment