07 November, 2017

More From The Patch and More From Before


Ow, that's a clunky title..

Saturday did not go entirely as planned, but never mind, eh? I did get about the Patch a bit, with a total fail on my ongoing 'find the phyllo', but I did check the Real Living Coast and found that yes, we have Sandpipers Purple! :D

"Yum yum tasty Barnacles"

Striking a pose

Turnstone comparison shot
As well as three Purple Sands, seven Turnstone were present - no trouble between them, btw.











A selection of Turnstones


And something a little slower-moving;


Argh! Non-native...



My attempts around the gardens of the rich and.. well, richer found tit bands, but nothing sexier than Goldcrests with them. Ho hum, onward onward..




I'm also going to put up a few more pics from Emsworthy, because I was trying for short and pithy last night and put in too many as it was.. Yeah, so the light, while unhelpful for thrush-stalking, did allow a few more scenic shots..

Lookin' at Hound Tor

With a procession wandering up the middle, I didn't even go inside the reserve..

Showing the Ouzels how it's done

What a poseur

Ring Ouzel Flight Shot

And another

And another

I'm thinking of renaming it Ouzel Tor

Much easier than pesky thrushes

Ok, now THAT is posing...


Speaking of..

"Nom!"

That's all for now, folks!


Be Seeing You..




No comments:

Post a Comment