22 March, 2018

Here Are Some Pictures


Yes, as foretold in flaming letters of doom promised earlier this week: some more nonsense.


I'm actually going to flip a coin to decide which goes first, so here goes;

[[It's wonderful blogging this, isn't it?]]


Heads it is, so you get the cute stuff first!

There isn't much need for words here, as you know by now that these are shots of what's been incautious enough to stop in my little skygarden when I had my camera to hand and it decided to behave..

On y vas;


My only vaguely in focus Wren!!




Snow on the window
A portent


This was the second fall, over night;
I'd cleaned everything off and stomped about the day before..


"..And humans pay for this??"

"Oi! Monkey!
Get out here and thaw the fat again!"
"The service here is awful,
 I'm definitely tweeting about it"


Wind-sculpted ice!

"Oooh, apple!"

"Oooh, everything!"





Probably my favourite of the set




Those clouds still look shifty

I have so many more, but as some form of mercy, I say;

Th-th-th-that's all, folks!


I'll Be Back, though. With Part Two: Wanderin' About

[There are some nice pictures in that one as well - honest!]



Be Seeing You..


No comments:

Post a Comment