03 March, 2018

Service Issues


Unfortunately, blogging is suspended until the gaggle let me put photos up again.


Written news; 4 LTTs in this AM - first tits I've seen since Wednesday!
Male Blackcap still very in evidence - beating up LTTs, even though they were on the peanuts, the git! - also the female Blackbird and Robin in.

More small birds elsewhere on Patch as I wandered the scenic way this morning to rescue my car.


Torre Abbey had at least 12 Med Gulls - probably more - in a scrum with all manner of others over the flotsam and jetsam that included at least three trees.. Also 220+ mixed winter thrushes [about 2/3 Redwing, 1/3 Fieldfare, plus dotted Song and Mistle] with Starlings on the rugby club pitches, but no waders to be found.

Updates will resume, including the backlog - honest - when I am allowed to.

:(

Be Seeing You..



No comments:

Post a Comment