13 May, 2019

A Picture Paints A Thousand Words


Though the quote by Nanny Ogg in 'Lords and Ladies' says it quite well in this case..!


Ahem.

[They really need to set up a viewpoint on the opposite ridge, not the valley floor, though. Just saying.]


Anyways, aside from gratuitous C17th graffiti, what on Earth could I have been up to there...?!?

Well, that there picture rather sums up my merry day in Dorset, chasing flutterbies and anything else that'd unwisely stray into view. Yes, you got what you were after, but not quite as well as you could or even should. Yup, note missing hand, there. With the glare from the blazing sunshine I couldn't see that I'd missed it [in two attempts, too] - though getting excuses in, you can see the viewing angle isn't exactly ideal. This thing was made to be seen from the opposite hillside! [[You've said that twice now, get on with it!]]
So it was with my targets, as shall be seen.


But it wasn't a failure. Oh no.


Much will be revealed, coming soon to a blog near you.


Spoiler Alert: I saw some butterflies.
More Spoiler Alert: I even photographed some. Though as it turns out, not as many as I thought [damn glare...]

No, no teaser shots!


Until then, I shall

Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment