27 May, 2019

Patch Flower Fest 1


Due to pressure of ever-mounting time and sheer weight of numbers, I'm not going to try to put a name to everything right away. Hopefully I will get around to putting this right eventually. Well, I can hope, can't I?

So, without further ado, here be many flowering plants from about the Patch. No garden plants [so any dodgy ones are proper ferals..!] unless stated [and then only Tessier, purely for the- oh, you'll see].

Lesser Periwinkle

Rough Chervil

Errm

Lousewort

Greater Stitchwort

This stuff

Dandelion
[Just 'cos they're ubiquitous,
doesn't mean they shouldn't be looked at]

Daisy
[Ditto]

Crosswort?

Ummm

Cuckooflower

Wild Clary



As I have shedloads of pictures - those pesky things keep popping up and coming into bloom - I'm going to stop here and continue in another post. Maybe two.
Yikes?


Be Seeing You...


No comments:

Post a Comment