04 March, 2020

The Leaf Of Woe


Behold, the Leaf of Woe.



Leaf of Woe

Pretty, isn't it?

I saw this while out and about on Friday and I thought to myself 'Self, I need to take this picture'. Understandable, I think.

Getting my shadow and indeed reflection out of shot proved harder, but I did it. Alas, the contorsions required in doing so saw a series of seemingly minor events line up and, with a truly horrible sound, I did myself an injury I never suspected I even could...

Reader, it hurt like the swear word of your choice and then some, and its effects had me in the MIU for good measure.


I'm not dying or anything [Just in constant pain. Yay me.] and I have been promised a full recovery, but until then it's light duty [Can't even skive off; I've been threatened with a chest infection if I don't keep it moving].




All that for a little leaf.




In other news...

No more self-pity - this is my quota-full here - so more birds, good ones spoken of rather than photo'd as they've been being naughty again. At least for me...
In a less uncertain 'It's right down there!' not-future-but-right-now, we have a post of scenery from the Patch. Not all floral. There's concrete, too! Woo!

Go on, scroll down.... :D



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment