14 March, 2020

Yay! Yay! Aaaargh.. Aaargh...


In shock breaking news, I actually post about something recent...




I'll wait for you to make with the smelling salts.




Due to Circumstances, today was the first day I could head over to Plimoth to see if the adorable ickle Ross' Gull would let me see it.


It would.

Awwww

It flies!

Another yeartick bites the, er, tree

Even the RN Parakeets behaved [eventually]


Then when I get home, I POST CENSORED DUE TO HAVING ALREADY FILLED FSFM QUOTA

Ahem.


Short version; that frickin' Surfer popped up once more, and Beer Head got first Wheatear again...
[Yes, I know they've got sheep and five million birders who are there constantly, but just because it's irrational doesn't make it less real]


The Goddess of Birding.. She is fickle.


A longer post about all the fun by the Plym is to be added to the list.

I will get there. Really.


Be Seeing You...


No comments:

Post a Comment