15 April, 2021

Something A Little Different


Non-birding news - something you don't usually get here - and I got a surprise text from the NHS this afternoon; would I like to get a hole stuck in my arm?


Would I???
::Looney Tunes style Exit-so-fast-he-leaves-a-Tom-shaped-cloud!::


Much earlier than I expected - half an hour later peoples, so in every sense! - I found myself with a sticker from the Nurse [first time for a verrrrry long time] and I can't not show it off!

Woooo!

:D


[[Ok, now my arm feels like someone's taken a cricket bat to it, but hey....]]
I am morally obliged to make sure than anyone reading this who hasn't yet been vaccinated does so when they get the chance. C'mon, lookit at the funky sticker!! :D


What passes for normal service here will resume 'shortly'. There will be moffs.

[Oooooooh!]


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment