01 August, 2021

There Are Other Insects, You Know...


I may not have books for Bees or Hoverflies, but not knowing what they are doesn't stop me shooting them, and indeed as you shall now see, inflicting them upon you..!!!

Mua-ha-ha-ha-haaaa





Ahem.

[That got a lot more supervillain than I intended, but it was where the sentence led...]



Green-eyed Flower Bee!
[maybe?]


Another bee!

More bees!


Ahem.

Weird fly

Double ahem...

Hoverfly

A hairy hoverfly


A horrible Herring Gull!


You knew it was coming, sooner or later... :)


Yet another bee!

b

[[Groan.....]]



Ok, ok, I'm stopping I'm stopping...


Something sane may occur at some point, but if that doesn't happen, expect more nonsense.

Further posting shall ensue with hopefully less of a gap. I do have some things to report, and they're not all moths.

Mostly moths, but that's just by numbers...

Oh, it's not that bad. You'll see. [If you're not struck blind by the horro...  Ahem]]


Anyways, I shall


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment