12 April, 2022

Short And Sharp


I have proper posts coming, but first of all, you may recall the orchid I pictured in my last post?

Last one at the Nose, that one*.


I can't put my
finger on it
but something's
changed...


Yup, some waste of oxygen has come along and...


Taking a few more deep breaths, I consider it to be like a dog attacking roosting waders. You blame the owner.
People are simply not taught how to behave properly. No responsibility any more, is there?
 
Also of note, tracks of a couple of mountain bikes down the cliff section of the steps path. Someone will get seriously hurt because the council in their infinite idiocy neglected to put NO FUCKING BICYCLES! on the little sign everyone ignores by the entrance**. Yes, already illegal to ride a bike there, but you have to point it out in big red letters for the hard of thinking...
 
 
I ought to calm down before I post [[Oh, just imagine me on twitter....!!]],  and I really thought I had.

Oh well.



I will post again, proper birding-type things and hopefully maybe even in a more restrained manner.



Be Seeing You...






[[* There was another, but it's been trampled out of existence by people too lazy to use a path with a couple of small bushes by it. ]]
[[** To be fair, the guilty parties are probably the type you need to make it physically impossible to get a bike in*** to stop. ]]
[[*** Deer fencing and anti-cycle gates, such as at the top of Yarner. Yes, really. ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment