12 January, 2019

Zipping About A Bit


Actual news from today -again shamelessly ignoring the backlog - as I decided that, as the working week was done, it was time to have some fun.

Oh dear.

I got rained on, surprisingly hard, for that.

That came well after I'd had birds actually being more or less photographable, so I wasn't quite as brassed-off as I might have been.

Just a few pictures;

Kingfisher

Count the Goosanders

Time for your close up

"This is a close up, sweetie"

Tufties always look a bit startled

If you put it out,
they will stuff their faces

"I could just chin that squirrel"

Even the Goldcrests pose
[A bit]

These two are not stuffed.
No, really.
[Ask Steph!]

Yeah, first stop was Stover, where everything was striking poses. You know it's getting silly when you can actually get camera on Goldcrest..!


Onwards to Exminster and assorted areas adjacent, where there were 'proper' wild birds, who really didn't feel like co-operating with close-range pictures.

Four little Barnacles

Teal and Pintail at 'proper' range

Count the Golden Plover!
[Thanks to the Police chopper for the flush...]


Count the Bramblings among the Chaffinch
[Oh wait.. There weren't any]

Brent!
[Just the one at Dart's]


All that and I got home in time to fire up the oven for some bakery and scribble this as it cooled. Scary efficient. You'd think I'd slept since yesterday, wouldn't you?

;)


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment