16 December, 2021

Grey Days. Pt.2, After.


It hit me not so much like a train as a tsunami. It just kept coming and coming and swept everything away in a seemingly endless tide of pain. Unusually, it hurt more lying down.

Love a surprise migraine, really I do.



It eventually eased enough for me to sleep at ohyoudon'twanttoknow o'clock on Sunday morning, and after a little of said sleep, I awoke to a nasty lingering feeling - still present days later, btw - of queasy not-quite-ache.... but at least I could function. [[Hel, at least I could lie down....]]
*

Ok, enough moaning.



I resolved to get some exercise [and do some required supplies-acquisition] by prowling the Patch from Nose around to Downs Undercliff in search of, well, anything. [Yellow-browed Warbler would have been nice, for example  ::Whistles innocently:: ]


I found 5 Redwing at the Nose and zog all else.
[Ok, yes, actual birds around, but only usual standard resident species and not in any notable numbers]


Still, I got some exercise, and later on I engaged in proper dangerous culinary Mad Science. Which was fun, especially setting off the smoke detector! :D  [If you don't, you're not doing it right!]  [[Or you've remembered to shut the frickin' kitchen door....]]

Pictures? Well, you know what's coming.

Scarlet Waxcap

Was wondering if I'd find any at the Nose this year.

Slimy Waxcap

Cedarwood Waxcap


And something Truly Gorgeous to finish;

HMS Severn in glorious
Western Approaches camo


Oh yes.


Be Seeing You...


[[* Pretty sure not a vaccine reaction, I've had two shots of the fizzer before with only the same day or two achy spot I got this time. ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment