17 December, 2021

Official News: Spring Is He- Wait, Whaaaat?!?!??


I was patrolling on the Patch today, in the merry merry month of...er, December, [[Ahem]] when I found this. It wasn't the only one, in case you're wondering.


Thought you might be interested to see...

Bloomin' eck!
Three-cornered Garlic


I wasn't the only one who was shocked at this drastic sign of Climate Chaos;

"Squeak!"

Translation Activated:
"Well, I don't need to tell you how shocked I am at the sight of that. I mean, it's not even the Solstice yet! You semi-evolved monkeys think you're so special, but look what you're doing to the world..."
"Oh and no BLEEPing plague jokes, ok? Do I look Black to you?"


A proper post about things with birds and so on may will follow at some point this year soon.



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment