02 May, 2022

Caw, Look At That


I'm not apologising for that title.


Behold, the proceeds of persistence;

Hooded Crow

Nigh on four hours after it had last been seen, when far better birders than me were convinced it had gone, a bout of sheer refusal to give up forced submission [sort of, it was still a right bugger for the next hour or so] from the Hoodie of Beesands. Devon Tick, oh yes.



I'm not gloating.






Ok, maybe just a leeeeetle bit.
:)


What? I refound it, got word out, and stayed after it until the masses had connected and it was behaving. [A bit better, anyway.]


More to come, including other birds battered, and indeed another Bicoloured Beauty.



[Yes, corvids can be beautiful. I mean look at it, ain't it gorgeous?? :D ]



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment