08 May, 2022

Patch. 2; Glorious Flora!


Good news, everybody!



Oh come on... Futurama???


Mutter mutter


Ahem.


Right, so you may recall my bemoaning of the extinction of orchids at the Nose [following their mowing-to-death along certain roads and at certain workplaces....], with the thought last specimen being picked and discarded by waste[s] of oxygen unknown?


I was wrong.

There are times - very few, I admit - when I am happy to be very wrong.

This is one such;

Hello there

I'm just dotty
about you

Dayumn.


I really love orchids.
These being Common Spotted and Heath Spotteds [can you tell the difference?]. Nothing at all rare.

Yeah, common bog standard ones and they look like this!!




Now, how long these will last - they're far more obvious than the poor casualty - I do not know, but they're there and I saw them.

Joy.



Also of note;

Thrift

Bluebells and Primroses

Kidney Vetch

Common Field Speedwell



Definitely glorious flora, don't you agree?


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment