08 May, 2018

Blobs and Blurs


Why?

Because.


I will be posting something a little more useful in the near future, but in the meanwhile, here are a few things I've shot... and gone 'bugger' when I looked at the boc.

If anybody can guess [or sometimes even tell me..] what they are, I'll be highly impressed.

Not even the tree in focus..

One from South Huish
[ok, this isn't a raptor..!]

One from last year

One from this year

Over Topsham

Over Exminster


One clue; they are all different species. [So any of you going 'Buzzard, Buzzard, Buzzard, Buzzard..' is wrong. Sorry.*]

I am also aware that they vary from 'Awful blur so bad that it could be gubbins on the lens' to 'That's an actual bird, just at a nasty angle'. Yup.


I do have a small quantity of Patch News, including the odd actual yeartick to be grateful for, so maybe the next post won't be quite so awful.

Then again, it may contain gulls, so... ::shrugs::


Be Seeing You...





[[*Yes, I am aware of my disclaimer. Assume Woodpigeon?!?]]

No comments:

Post a Comment