21 May, 2018

Yes! Yes! Yes! Wooooooooooooo!!


Victory was mine. Success had taken patience, more patience, a little preparation, and no small amount of grace from the Goddess of Birding, but it had come.

Observe, regardez, lookit, seeyouhereboyo!

No, not a Wood Warbler

Great Spotted Woodpecker
On. My. Balcony.

Get in.

:D

Still super nervous, but very fond of the pink-flavour fat.

Also in the vicinity this week;

Mining Bee sp.
[I think]

Hoverfly sp.

They do stop moving sometimes

I really like Blue Tits

Swifts posing

And you can't not have some flowers.

Roses?

Blue

Yellow

Orange

Wait, that's no flower!

[Oh dear]

Picking up lunch for the kids

Who says feeding birds in your garden can't involve natural behaviour? :)

"He said whaaaaat?!?"

Ok. I try, at least.

Normal service and my ongoing wood-madness will continue soon.


Be Seeing You...


No comments:

Post a Comment