09 January, 2022

The Charm


Another post out of order, in fact a post from today.


It took three goes to get what you're looking at, so I hope you appreciate this in all its glory.

One of these birds
is not like the others

If you know, you know.


I did see it better, earlier. Right before and indeed during the inevitable flush. But only for about 2 seconds. Here we all had minutes, many minutes. 

Earlier I was looking at it - as was proved in those 2 seconds - for, well, an age it seemed. Perhaps 'at where it was' is better, but can YOU see where he is?

Spot the Baikal.

"Now, the third pylon from the right, with the big clump of reeds, go down and left a bit until you see the Lapwing, no not that Lapwing the other one, go left 'til you get to the Great Big Teal - yes, that HUGE one with the legs - you've got that? Then it's just 17 birds right and 3 down..."

[This was almost exactly instructions given at one point today. Honest. :) ]


Yes, on my third attempt - aided I have no doubt by the Dark power of The Artefact ::Ominous chanting:: - today at Greylake up in zumerzet, I yearticked the Murphys and Lifeticked Baikal Teal.

Oh. BLEEEEEP! Yes.

:D

Proper twitchin'; up with the Teacher and No.1 Son, we also saw a few other things, but this waits due turn for a proper post with awful long-range shots. Yes, worse than those.


But right now - well at aaaaaaaaargh o'clock -  I am back to the funny farm and so I shall


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment