21 January, 2022

TreeFinch II. Oh, You Beauties.


Friday. [Last Friday, that is..]
Sun, few fluffy clouds, light wind. 
 
 
Peg it straight from work!


SomewhereinDevon was not as quiet as a weekday should have been, but I didn't care that much because as I rocked up to That Spot, look who's sitting up in the sunshine...


Spot the Hawfinch


Plural!

Yes, I had the scope


At least 2 showed on and off for 50 minutes, rarely sitting in one spot for more than a minute or so, but often flying then looping back. I'd taken lunch and something to sit on and so did just that, thoroughly enjoying myself - once I'd got the pictures!


On my way in, I surprised a party of deer at close range. They made it longer range by the time the camera got working,

Exit, stage right

Roe Deer. About 15, I reckon.
Also Crossbills and Siskin, but no Redpoll this time.


Utter result!

:D


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment