25 January, 2022

TreeFinch III. I Happened To Be In The Area...


Having things to do in the vicinity, I happened to wander by a location that must alas remain nameless, where I found an awful lot of finches with white bits on.
 
Super Bright Brambling!
 
Thought that wasn't doing too badly, then...

Not quite as camouflaged
as you think you are...

Wow! Right? I was on one side of a lane, this little beauty the other. Couldn't believe it.

At least 25 Brambling with a flock of well over three times as many Chaffinch, down into a brassica field and up into surrounding trees in glorious habitat.

How many can you see?

A few closer-to.


I couldn't stay long, but I will be back, oh yes. Lovely area.

Also of note, was this;

Daffydowndilly!
Not in a garden, either.



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment