02 July, 2021

Out For A Toddle. Pt.3 While Hiding From Horseflies


Continuing from Pt.2, which suffered - as the day did - Horseflyus interruptus, I present more things I found at mostly Bystock.
 
Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely place. Beautiful, great wildlife of many varieties, very few noisy chavs.. 
 
 
Just the Horseflies like it, too.
 
 
 
 
Right, I was, as you may recall, there hunting fancies, and I'd found them [please excuse the gratuitous pics];
 
Small Red Damselfly
 
Silver-studded Blue


A couple of Green Hairstreaks had posed, too, but then Horseflies got frisky and things went downhill.


Fortunately, I'd seen a few other things while on the hunt, and here you get some more pictures thereof;

Bee sp.

Hordes of Azure Damselfly present

Beautiful Demoiselle
male, 
[to go with female
in teaser post]

Golden-ringed Dragonfly


Keeled Skimmer

Wasp sp.


Emperor in flight

Burnet Companion?


Also Black-tailed Skimmer, Large Red Damselfly, but no Blue-tailed Damselfly seen..?



It was wonderful, even with Them. 

No, really. I mean, the Horseflies weren't everywhere, [they're only just out] and the pond area was clear. I had lunch there and everything!


Anyways, Still To Come;

More Patch. 
Also, the Default Setting.




Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment