13 May, 2020

Pretty Bugs


Observers' opinions may vary, of course.


Cardinal Beetle
P. serraticornis

Wall
Out in some numbers at the Nose

This one's had a couple of
near-misses

Holly Blue

Often seen taking minerals

Peacock

Brimstone

The odd moth, now.

Micro sp.
[Work in progress*]

Another micro
[A. lancealis, maybe?]

Not a micro, but a challenge to ID!!
A carpet sp.

Gorgeous!
Freyer's Pug
Strikes a pose at the Nose!

Flushed from the Lower meadow whilst stalking a Lizard! [me, not the moth], which got away, of course. I was not bothered, really; you don't get posey moths often :)

Millipede!
I think this is Black Millipede.

Ever-cute
Bloody-nosed Beetle

Bee sp.

Different Bee

Honey Bee

That Bee sp.

Eeeek!
It's the Woodlouse-eating Spider!!




Hmm, you think we've been having some sunshine?






Be Seeing You...


[[*Yes, I've finally got around to acquiring that MicroMoffs book, though looking at it made me go ".......aaaargh..." !! ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment